test

Saturday 2 July 2011

The Blog Over Time.


Debbydo For GFC News.


Well, I know that snapper usually writes the reports on the blog's achievement, but I thought that I would note down a few of my views.

I re-joined GFC just over a month ago, what a brilliant decision that was! I immediately met Debbydo and snapper and we instantly clicked, it was then that I asked to join the blog "crew". 

Being the 4th member of the blog team I've seen it grow from it's foundations. It's brilliant to see that we are actually well on our way to getting 3000 views.


We have had so many posts since I joined the team. Here are just a few of my favourites. (I can't list too many teehee)


And yes, before you ask, I did just like one of my own there, I LOVED it!

We have had so many different posts on here, I am very happy to classed as part of this team:
- AAC Events
- Tactical Events
- Sandbox Crazies
- Debbydo's textview incidents
- Al Raqis (OPFOR)
- General GFC News


I thought that I would write this post just so that we can remember some of the amazing work that has gone into making this blog the best Out-Of-Viewer content GFC has to offer.

I would like to say thank you to everyone who has contributed, and everyone who has read the posts.

And thanks to me of course! *laughs*


Thanks again,
Jimmy Vehrous

5 comments:

  1. We've come a long way in such a short space of time, certainly some classic articles there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed a bit of my exit traffic come here, so I am helping ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm hoping we are sending you a bit of traffic to :)

    ReplyDelete